Monday, August 08, 2005

A Lot like... Love

(Click on title for link to the imdb database!) I just watched the show and I found it really sad. Even though it was a happy ending, I know, in real life, happy endings would never happen that way. This show would prob be the closest thing to how I feel but I can't yet describe. Just looking at the plot of the show itself reminded me of certain stuff. At this point I'm supposed to explain the plot or at least describe it but... I'm not gonna bother. Watch it yourself. Tis for the romantics in you. Have you ever had someone you knew you liked but you knew that it would never work out? The whole story would have been more realistic if it didn't work out at all. Because honestly, how many happy endings do you see in real life? So I'm cynical, so sue me, but I honestly can tell you this, if I could have told that someone ever and get a happy ending, I would have. And in case anyone is wondering, no I didn't break up over this, and it's just my thoughts on the past and the show. Gotta stop sniffing :D and watch media watch for homework. A Lot like... Love? Cheers :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home