Friday, August 05, 2005

The Essence of Prata

Ok here's what happened... Long long time ago (like 4 days back), I attempted to make some prata. I made the dough, which took me like 1 hour of kneading. Tmd. Knead until me hand ache. Not to mention stickified because I added too much water. I had to slowly add more flour to even the water out and stuff. Anyway, after awhile I managed to get the dough done and oiled it, as you can see in a few post down. I left it overnight. Then overslept. Then went to make. I tell you, making prata is not as easy as it looks man. You need, a really large working space to thin the dough out so you can make it really thin. The work space needs to be oiled like nobody's business. Your hands also have to be oiled like a teenagers over hormoned pimply face. (or like my brother, b4 they cleared up but that's another story.) Else the dough will be damn thick and not as flaky. Anyway my first experiment attempt not that good also. But I got pics. It looks nice. Muahaha. Someone told me it looks like a crossiont (Dunno how to spell) Ah well. My seafood lasagne also didn't go too well. Cream just doesn't go well for lasagne taste. I found it just bearable to eat. Ah well, back to tomato paste. Heh Lastly, I'm starting a new mosiac story project with some peeps. Gonna be fun. Oh. I volunteered myself to do a presentation in the 4th week. Tmd. Now I need to think how to make it funny. Argh. Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home