Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blow wind blow

Blow what? How would I know blow what? Sometimes, everything adds up so perfectly you just want to scream it out, but then sometimes everything just keeps crashing and you'll walk by so dazed that you won't even know what the wind is gonna blow next. It's a start of Sem 2, and surprisingly, it's more fun this semester round. Tons of things to do. Which I'm worried there may never be enough time to accomplish. Another surprise is the sudden influx of people I've met that seem in their own special way to make my life a happier and fun one. I miss the old gang though. But one has to adapt no? And yes, I'm really typing much this time round. I don't know why, I had an urge to start writing stuff. I've the urge to rant too but what's the point of it anyway? No one is gonna care what you rant about, no one is gonna bother reading a rant; unlike some people in the singaporean blogsphere that seem to publish and insult everything that they dislike. WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT? Ok, this is turning into a rant. Lol. so let's move on to funny stuff. Or not. I've got nothing funny to laugh at the last few days. (Online articles that is, real life has been an entertaining rush of exhaustion.) So, anyway, since I'm writing this and if you read up to here, you are gonna read on, (You are aren't you? I got hot juicy gossip and scandals) then I shall entertain (bore) you with what I've cooked. :D I have done creamy pastas, I have done my own pasta sauce (fun fun, but I can't get the right colour). And now I shall attempt to make Eugene and Belle (my housemates) puke to death by attempting to make lagsana tomorrow. Insert: I loved my cheese sausage. That was really really good stuff (well the melted cheese was anyway) I don't have the ingredients I thought I needed. So it's gonna be interesting to see how it turns out. (One big mess of a lump of melted cheese that is) So thank you for visiting my ego blog of my wonderful cooking. I hope to cook for you and make you delight (puke) in the wonderful world of my cooking. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home