Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Prataaaa!

Yeap. I've been saying I was gonna to try making roti prata since last week (for those who dunno what the heck prata is, it's a flat indian bread type (think of it as indian pizza and you should be close, sorta close) And no, I didn't buy any of those pre made type. What's the fun? So without further ado... here's the pictures of the ball prata, oiled and ready for leaving overnight. Tomorrow will be my attempt to flip the prata. So, as Kit asked me, who is going to be my guinea pigs, well they are my poor unfortunate housemates who like my lasagna and therefore am forcing them to sample my lastest experiment, and Joanne, who is coming over to try my seafood lasagna that I am experimenting to do tomorrow also. (Unless she read this post, then she changes her mind and decides not to come instead. Muahahahaha) And me. Duh. Suckers. (Except me. Duh.) So anyway, my wallet is kinda aching right now. Stupid course readers cost me 70 bucks. And I still haven't asked about the dance class yet. Argh. I need a job, and some funds. Do you think I could make money selling lasagna at roadsides? Hehehe. If anything, even if I fail my course (touchwood! choy!), I can always fall back to making roti prata (if it is successful, that is). Not bad career prospects no? Cheers~

2 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

the pic's so gross!

8/02/2005 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger callandor said...

real prata also look like dat. in fact worse i think cos they use ghee. wahaha. just go take a look when u walk pass a prata shop. heh

8/03/2005 01:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home