Friday, August 12, 2005

Insomnia

So it's like 3:30am and I can't sleep. And the computer just died on me. Like instant die. No warning screens. Just power off. I hit the power switch and the cpu fan wasn't blowing. So...off for 15 secs and on...and it's working again. Phew. Think tomorrow I'll have to open the chassis and clear out the dust. Prob clogging the fan and stuff. Argh. On another note, someone said he/she/it couldn't get the joke, so I'll post another easier one. Mind you, I have nothing against Mr Goh, I'm just not happy with the nepotistic old man. It's so bloody obvious what you are doing. *rolls eyes* Ah well. Contrary to rumours, a "Goh Chok Tong Sandwich" is not a Lee Kuan Yew on top and a Lee Hsien Loong below, with a "Goh" in the middle. It is a Lee Kuan Yew on top, a Lee Hsien Loong below, with nothing in the middle. Btw, these jokes were taken from a website, here. We need more satires on Singapore politics. Although I'm sure the government will most probably just clamp down hard on it. Gahmen, no sense of humour one. Edit: (I think I should clarify abit. Satires in local papers about local politicians are what we are missing. The Net and the Blogs are fine and all, but it's not really mass circulation. Unless something has changed, I don't remember reading any satires in papers about ANY political figure since the last time I read local papers e.g. Feb 2005) Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home