Friday, September 30, 2005

Things I learnt from Unigames (Mingsia)

I learnt more from Mingsia then I did on my own. Funny eh? From her I learnt: how to get interviews And: Panicking is good for the soul And: Aloysius is a clever stupid idiot for saying all these things. Hah From her I also learnt: How to panic and make a person who's going home come all the way down to the tennis court. From her I finally learnt that: Asking for help makes the helper learn also! So...in case you read this wrongly, I still <3 you. Lol. And to anyone wondering, just a friend that you grow comfortable with. Hor Mingsia? haha. On a happy note, I'll be watching Serenity tomorrow. Looks like a good show and I have to thank Jolene for recommending it. The fact that I'll be watching it with ya is a bonus :D (A good big bonus) p.s. WHERE IS MY BLEACH. LUNAR IS GETTING SLOPPY. I'm so tempted to switch to dattebayo but... I like Lunar. Sigh. Cheers~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aloysius loves me so!

and i'm a great teacher too :D

10/05/2005 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home