Wednesday, September 28, 2005

You learn something new every day...

Today I learnt not to follow Maps that are made for cars. Repeat after me, do not follow maps made for cars. Or you end up walking on a road, with no path, cars zooming fast around curves, risking your life, walking one bloody big round, and taking 10x the time and energy. The second thing I learnt today, which Mingsia is very keen to insist I remember is...although I love walking very much, when someone offers me a lift, do NOT say, "Naw I'll be fine, but no thanks" and instead STFU and look at Mingsia so she can say yes, and save her tired aching feet from any more agony. P.s. being the energy sucker that she is, I should follow her advice or she'll employ her dark arts and leave me a dry husk. Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home