Friday, September 09, 2005

The Seven Thingy...

Ok ok, I'm a sport. Happy? *#$%#$%$* Grumpy. Been busy last few days, so apologies for the delay in doing this and the lack of any semblence of updates. I've had alot of thoughts on ideas and stuff. Argh. Se7en things that (will) scare me 1. Cockroaches 2. Ants 3. Bees (See a trend yet?) 4. Spiders that are big and hairy. 5. Losing my friends. 6. Losing my sense of hearing. (no more music!) 7. Losing my sense of sight. (no more books!) Se7en things i like the most 1. Books. 2. Computer games. 3. Playing the piano. 4. Musicals. 5. Bowling. 6. Lame jokes. (telling them too!) 7. Food. (Especially noodles) Se7en most important things in my room 1. Bookshelf stuffed with books. 2. My PC. 3. Bed. 4. DVD collection. 5. Stuffed Toys. 6. Handphone. 7. Game Collection. Se7en random facts about me 1. Unlike Jenn, I Think I can sing and dance pretty well, but you have to be deaf and blind. 2. I love doing stupid things to people to watch their reactions. 3. I hate beer, but I don't mind some mild liquours. 4. I tell everyone I'm fat. 5. I love writing fictional stories, and am wondering about why I am writing about real stuff (Journalism). 6. I am a closet psycho, cos I talk to myself half the time. 7. I don't really dream much (or I can't really remember them anyway...) Se7en things I plan to do before I die 1. Something really dangerous that leads to my death? 2. Learn sign language. 3. Learn how to knit. 4. Direct a play/musical that I wrote at the Esplanade before I die. 5. Own a cafe bookshop. 6. Tell someone that I love, that I love. 7. Read all the books I want to read. Se7en things I can do 1. Tell really really really stupid jokes no one laughs at. 2. A really stupid Indian accent. 3. Crack alot of bones in my body. *Crack Crack* 4. Make fart noises using my palms only. 5. Keep a wish in my heart for a person. 6. Very good at telling half truths. (not lying, but not entirely the truth either!) 7. Play PC games well. Se7en things I can't do 1. Tolerate people who refuse to move to the back of the bus. 2. and also leaning on the poles in mrt, and not giving up seats. 3. Tolerate backstabbers. 4. Lie purposely. (I just can't. I've tried. Nabeh!) 5. Tell someone what I really feel. 6. Run really long distances fast. 7. Plan ahead. Se7en things I say the most 1. Kanasai. 2. Nabeh. 3. Fuck. 4. Kokster. 5. Oh crap. 6. Bugger. 7. Can you bloody read first before asking me? (I dunno why but this always happens. Nabeh!) Se7en celeb crushes 1. Britney Spears (used to.) 2. Spice Girls (god i was young) 3. Steph Song (i just think she's pretty) 4. Zhang Zi Yi (hot hot hot!) 5. This Hong Kong Actress Whom I dunno the name. (and still been trying to find out) 6. (I'm kinda running out of names.) Gwyneth Paltrow 7. Denise Richards (married to a drunk. geez, but still hot) Se7en people I'll love to see doing this 1. Jenn (but she did it already) 2. Mingsia (she doesn't blog anyway) 3. Nadia 4. Selena 5. Elisa 6. Philip. (have to throw in a guy name somewhere. hahaha) 7. Somanydyanmos (Aka Song Yuehong) (cos i know u'll put stupid funny answers) Ok I hate doing this kind of posts. And unless someone wants me to be a sport I'll not do this again. Chikopeh Chronicles part 2 soon. hopefully not too busy. Argh. Cheers.

8 Comments:

Blogger selena said...

toopidddddd.. thanks ah. urgh. i had difficulty finding 3 random facts about myself and now i have to find 7!?!?!??! you must be kidding.

9/10/2005 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger ~TinkerQi~ said...

OK aloysius, I remember u. Although I'm way done wif Mark. NO intentions anyway.
Haha, u'r in Sg or Somewhere else. Far as I know, many of ur cos mates hav further their studies. So how hav u been doing?
Life's gd and well, I'll be graduating in April. I cant wait for it coming...

9/10/2005 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger ::jenn:: said...

ahem.

I thought u would put down one of the things which scare you as this:

Insects flying/crawling into my ear.

and you don't speak to yourself half the time. it's actually most of the time. you're just lucky if anyone replies. hehehehe

ok.

i'm kidding lah. good good good. good sport. :P

9/10/2005 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. you closet psycho! yea i caught you talking to yourself before (with the indian accent too!). and for goodness sake, EAT more, you're so skinny...

-anna fabulous-

9/11/2005 05:03:00 PM  
Blogger callandor said...

YQ: I posted back in your blog le :D

Jenn: yah, i wanted to put that, but i more scare of insects! flying into ear is secondary mah (related!) plus i use headphones and long hair! though it's short now. tmd. and bleah to sport.

Anna: erm..(in an indian accent) I don't talk to myself ok?

plus i'm fat. no one can see it. :p

9/11/2005 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger y u e h o n g said...

u are a fucker u know that?
Now i have to write some shit about it

9/12/2005 09:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently mingsia blogs but aloy assumes she doesn't. super half past six anyway.

9/12/2005 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger callandor said...

bleah. u can always gimme bloggie addy if it's not that private. wahaha.

and yes song my boy, i'm such an ass

9/14/2005 02:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home