Friday, August 19, 2005

Flyday! Fryday! Fliday!

Jenn's flying off, so bon voyage (AND GET ME SOMETHING). I'm so tempted to use strike out for the above, but everyone uses strike out.. it's like zZz. Anyway, A Mosaic Story will be ready soon, I'll be posting the first story out by the end of today cos it's Flyday and I've cleared some assignments. I'll be also working on a "what kind of blog are you" thingy but with some changes I thought of before I sleep. I just realise, everytime before I sleep I get all these great ideas but I am too lazy to get out of bed and type it. Tmd. Also, I can't remember what else I wanted to add in. I know I had something. here. Argh. Poor Kanna stalked by gay person is having some erm stalking issues. Funny to read. Which reminds me of how gays are much more free over here in Aussie. I've seen hunky guys kissing, holding hands, kissing, holding hands, kissing, having sex. Erm yeah I used strike out. But I couldn't resist. And no I didn't see anything with regards to the last part. Thank goodness. When I remember what the hell I wanted to blog about in the first place... Edit: TMD, after I posted, then I recall what I wanted to write about. I think my stupid profile name is too bloody long. I think I'll change it back to callandor. And hor, I just realised the title of my blog is an oxymoron, like Jenns. Except hers is really an oxymoron url. Cheers~

1 Comments:

Blogger |ce Pr|ncess said...

hey aloy ^^ yoz.. haven't seen u in awhile =P hahaha...
add mi to msn ^^ c311283@hotmail.com

8/19/2005 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home