Monday, August 22, 2005

Shit I need to take a CRAP

First things first, I apologise for the lack of updates, especially the story. I've been working on it, but I don't feel it's up to publishing yet. I really want the first story to have the just there for the beginning. It will be short, about 300 words or so, so the reader doesn't have to have a word headache. Then Jenn will be able to write something to add on and the way the story will flow, will get going when we get Elisa on board. I'm hoping to get Kit, but I have yet to speak to him about it. BUSY LAH! Anyway, on Sunday the Journ gang (well some of it) had a Yum Char (Dim Sum) outing in Chinatown, King of Kings. I can tell you, the standard is so so nia. Not that good. But the place like got so many awards, so relatively speaking, Aussie dim sum so so standard also can do well. Calling Crystal Jade, now's your chance to make alot of money in Aussie! Anyway, after the lunch (12:30 to 2:45?pm), we headed our own way, I had to rush the assignment for the Group Management Report which was really crap. Which when I reach the city, I had the overwhelming desire to shit. TMD. I went to the toilet at the basement floor (controlling all the way...) toilet, when to my horror, I saw a row of guys standing outside. I was like, ok..please be waiting for your girlfriend, wife and not lining up to use the toilet. As I turned the corner, I saw... yah you guessed it, a queue. NABEH! (Wahaha no need use benglish translator!) Why everyone suddenly got the urge to shit. Tmd. So I control abit more, boarded the bus, endured for another 30 mins, walked really fast home, and crapped. Never felt so good in my life. Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home