Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fate sucks

I had left it up to fate, but obviously fate sucks. Oh well. Anyway presenting my super cheesy poem, derived from many a pop ballad. Can you guess where most of the lyrics came from? :D If only I could, Turn back time. Sorry seems to be, The hardest word to say. If I got down on my knees, And I'm begging you please. If you come back in my life, Baby till the end of time. I want you back, Want you back, for good. Relight my fire, Your love is my only desire. Don't wanna wake, wake up alone anymore. Made a mistake, When I let you go baby. Oh you to me are everything, The sweetest song that I can sing, oh baby. I don't mind spending everyday, Out on your corner in the pouring rain. If tomorrow never comes, Will she know how much I love her. Stay with me, Let loving start, let loving start...
Every 2 lines is a different song. SUPER CHEESY HOR? Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home