Thursday, August 18, 2005

How to get nabeh!!! in your blog

In a shameless attempt to test kenny sia's benglish translator (No i'm not linking it it's just one blog post down), I have decided to make a pointless post and then see how the nabeh!! translation works. I was talking to Jenn about this nabeh!!! thing. I figured it out! Like dun have. I can't seem to see it. I have liao! Why don't have? I know that you just wasted your time reading my post for today. On a side note, I'm so glad the presentation went well and the class liked it :D Peanuts is good. Nabeh where? I want one last one! Cheers~ p.s. You need to use the benglish translator on this blog post. Click here if you're fuck lazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger ::jenn:: said...

NABEH!

Lim-bu si ah lian.

NABEH!

Lim-bu si beh chio.

NABEH!

Lim-bu joking nia.

8/18/2005 05:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home