Friday, November 11, 2005

Ze Kaopeh about plastic surgery.

Yes I'm also jumping on the horse. Mingsia told me way back then about this clapbangkiss, and now it seems the truth is finally revealed. So I told Mingsia about this: Aloy: Pastes url links MS: whahahaa MS: I feel better now. Aloy: why leh Aloy: Lol MS: cuz i was wonderin how anyone can be so good lookin MS: i mean can lar MS: but she's not one of em Aloy: well, you can. Just don't go uni next year and you can end up looking better den Dawn. But honestly babe, you are wonderful the way you are. :D Video is done! I will upload after Kein(aka KC but now called Kein, cos more hip sounding) views it cos I promised him first look. Cheers

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was off the record ok.. anyway, u said sth v ironic... heh

11/11/2005 08:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask me ask me!

11/11/2005 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger callandor said...

ask you wat?

11/11/2005 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger kein said...

eh i changed my name la, bah. what because more hip sounding. bonk aloy

11/12/2005 02:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home