Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ze One about Oral Sex!

Wah! Oral Sex! Excited? I am gonna tell you about salicious details of oral sex just like Xiaxue did! (Or I think she did!) I am gonna tell you about how good it feels and stuff! Woot! NOT. Cos Charlene ask me about Singapore laws with regards to Oral Sex here goes: (Do note that I have not touched law subjects for like 6 years and may be rusty. However I was very good at criminal law, cos I am a wannabe criminal and to know the law den can break the law....) 1. Oral Sex is illegal in Singapore! (That's right folks! You can't do it!) Unless of course:

(a) that it is used as a prelude to actual (read normal) sexual intercourse which means:

2. That you can't use it for animal/homosexual sex. (Which is illegal in the first place)

3. That of course means that you can do as much oral sex as you want, as long as you make sure you have sexual intercourse after you do it. This also of course means you cannot have oral sex after you have sexual intercourse. (Wierd? Cos that's the way the law was interpreted when a ruling was made)

4. The funny thing is, who's gonna report that you made an illegal sexual act? Your partner would also get charged, and if:

5. You're a peeping tom, you will also kanna for pao-tohing other people having oral sex cos they never follow up with fucking... Who's so stupid right?

6. If I recall correctly, the law was made due to some idiot having oral sex with an underaged minor or something. So... this of course leads to..

7. Lastly: There are rumours (I cannot confirm because I having touched law stuff for 6 years) that they are gonna legalise oral sex... so that means... you can have as much oral sex as you want. But... I not too sure if it has already been legalised. Think about it. So wierd if you have a law in the Penal Code that says:

Oral sex, the act of sexual stimulation to another person's sexual organ through the use of a mouth, teeth or tongue is allowed as long as the other person is of an opposite sex and not an animal.

Of course, my wording is not very law like cos I'm fuck lazy. So... all you out there ah.. Don't anyhow play play!

4 Comments:

Blogger kein said...

mr sa angreal, what's your msn? add me la. kczj[at]yahoo.com

10/27/2005 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger anticipatingdiva said...

kor!? man. so graphic. hahaha. u sound like a pro. HAHA. oh well. shall stop all that nonsense. love love~!

10/27/2005 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger callandor said...

.... graphic? i am just explaining the law behind it...


it's only graphic cos u have a dirty mind!

10/27/2005 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

i like the last part..its damn funny. but then again, arent humans "animals" too? biologically speaking..

11/05/2005 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home