Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Possible after effects of the Nguyen execution

Well if you really think about it, executing him may be all nice and good, but I wondered if the gahmen has considered the repercussions on Singaporeans studying/living in Australia. What would happen if there are assaults on Singaporeans! Or attacks by Burmese immigrants living in Aussie on Singaporeans? The likelihood of couse, may be miniscule, but not one to be ruled out. You hear alot of things about the dangers of Chinatown in Brisbane at night. Roaming asian gangs. *shudder* The ancient curse applies: May you live in interesting times. Meh, I'm gonna be from Indonesia, cannot because of Bali, China, can't do the accented English, so that rules out Taiwan too! (not the chinese accented english. It's the wierd accent that I have no idea of what it is). I also can't be Malaysian (cos too close for comfort), or Indonesian Chinese (cos my name doesn't sound anyway Indonesian Chinese-like. Or any of the other races around the region for that matter. I'm screwed. Ok time to brush up my British accent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home