Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dear Dad, Thanks for buying the very nice and wonderful Head and Shoulders Shampoo and insisting i bring it along. It such a nice thing to wake up every day with an itchy scalp and be ever so irritated by the stupid dry hair. Thanks for not remembering after telling you countless times not to buy Head and Shoulders cos the stupid thing sucks. Thanks for insisting I bring it when I told you I could have bought my own shampoo here. And finally I like to thank myself for being such a stupid fool and not checking the bloody shampoo until my scalp started itching again. Head and Shoulders anti dandruff shampoo = Head and Shoulders Pro Dandruff Shampoo. (i don't have dandruff, but if i continue using, my itchy scalp is gonna flake like a mofo) BAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home