Monday, February 14, 2005

G'day mates! so here i am in australia brisbane studying... hehe in UQ for all who dunno. anyway i'm homestaying with the Tans, from Malaysia who are a nice bunch of people. meaning i can get homecooked food almost everyday woohooo :D So i just went for the APP thingy today. Acadamic Preparation program. It's a bunch of crap. haha I met some people today too. quite nice. some guys who are here to study IT for a year, some girls from malaysia, singapore and india, and some other europeans. Quite interestingly, the English girl is actually studying Law in Australia instead of England cos she hates the weather. LoL. Anyway what happened after the APP was that because i didn't bring my passport along to campus (as no bloody MENTION of it was made that u need it for enrolment) so i couldn't do anything. So I sorta tagged along with Connie (singaporean from NYP) who went to make her bank acct and stuff. why i tagged along? cos when i left the bloody lecture theatre only she was left around that i recognised from my first group. yippy doo da (uh huh) so anyway she was waiting for her fren's fren who picked her up at the airport. since we couldn't find her we sorta walked around the campus for awhile. when we finally met lisuan, (malaysian, about to grad in july) she brought us to go makan and i met erm sherpa (or that's how i think it's spelled...(lawyer from india doing her Masters!!!!) anyway we got to know each other better. oh we also found Peiwen(from malaysia too, lost and looking really worried, cos she had no accomodation yet) so after the girls enrolled and me tagging along (MSN ME FOR REAL REASON WHY I DIDN"T GO BACK YET!!!) we went to the school of BEL (business economics tourism and law (missing "T" dunno why. dun ask me why also)computer labs for awhile while the gers finished enrolling. Lisuan was kind enough to use her pw to let us surf net while i waited for them to pick their courses and stuff. wonder if they are nice enough to wait for me too. ha ha. anyway after that we headed out to sherpa's place and then onwards to visit the place that lisuan helped peiwen to book and appointment to look for the place. let me tell u this lisuan is a really really really really really really nice and helpful person. super impressed by her attitude. she even went to check bus schedule for me so i can catch the bus back to Eight Mile Plains(the place i'm residing at). so after walking and talking to them i headed home. waited 20mins for stupid bus. fell asleep on bus. lost the damn ticket. had to pay another 3.20 AUD for another ticket. tmd. bus fare here today just cost me clsoe to 10 bucks. until i get my concession card, which i can't cos i dun have my student card DUE TO UQ NOT SAYING U NEED A PASSPORT FOR ENROLEMENT! i wonder if they have indirect liability. hohoho. seems my law stuff i learned are slowly sinking back up. though i think i just made up the last part. could be bullshit as i can't remember my studies much. haha. so anyway.... it's been a fun long interesting day. here's looking towards tomorrow. more updates on australia soon. (got reason to blog le! woohoo! my mundane existance after ORD has now some things to blog about hohoho)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U should know who am I.. juz snatched your AI key shamelessly de.. lolx

Wanna remain anonymous so plz dun mention my real name ANYWHERE on your blog :P :P

New lease of life after ORD.. wonder why sg gov is turning boys at the age of 18 to become international muppets. I'm basically in a whole lecture theatre of stupid and noisy kids, now enduring the way the lecturers TRIED to treat us like young adults back in TP, but unsuccessfully of course.

2/18/2005 09:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home