Sunday, July 27, 2003

Hey Sel, just saw your blog. Ack, din think to check earlier. hope everything is alright? no? well i don't have any brilliant ideas. I'm like the worse person you should ask about relationship stuff (just look at my lousy record) but, right now, i think he's feeling bored le. that's my guess of course. i mean. that's what happen to me sometimes and i feel like a total jerk cos i treat my then current badly. so.... maybe u should talk to him about your probs, or ask him to read your blog. maybe he'll get the idea, maybe not. and maybe he will realise what's wrong on your side. let him know how you feel. and lastly don't pressure yourself to meet up just because you must. it should be you are meeting because BOTH of you want to. else it's just gonna be sad. that's well, the best i can help u with for now. my blog is really lousy at updating. take care sel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home